Friday, September 28, 2007

Water Water

Looks like the water intake is up and things are better. I have been drinking so much H2O lately my eyeballs are floating. But seriously, it is helping. I am keeping a water bottle with me all day. This includes trips to the hockey arena and supermarket. I am no longer tempted to buy a soda or energy drink. Staying hydrated is the first thing in getting your body to run correctly.

I have started a morning routine with the dog as well. I get up and take her for a nice long walk down the road, though I am not sure she thinks this is good. She is ready to turn back at the end of the driveway and let me tell you- when a Saint Bernard wants to turn back- it's hard to argue! But it is getting better.

Daily food intake is like this:

Coffee
Coffee
Coffee

Oatmeal- I mix one pack of the maple/ brown sugar w/ some plain
Juice- usually apple

sandwich and either a salad or soup

a banana for an energy boost

baked something either chicken or fish
LOTS of veggies and a piece of fruit (does apple pie count?) for dessert.

NOTHING after 7 pm but water.

We'll see how long this lasts.

Thinking I should get some MaryJanesFarm food bars to keep in my purse for weak moments!

No comments: